Wednesday 9 January 2013

Elizabeth Arden to the rescue!

A winter must have for lips
So whilst slobbing on the sofa the other evening I felt that my lips were feeling really dry and flaking. Being in my daydream state I started picking at them. Something my mum has always told me not to do, oh boy was she right!
 
The next morning I woke up to really attractive sore blotchy red lips - great! I immediately reached for my Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream. I know a lot of makeup artists use it as it soothes the driest of lips straight away. It also creates a great base for lipstick or over the top to act as a gloss. It's quite a greasy thick dark orange cream (goes clear on skin) and can be used on any dry patches of skin. You only need a very small amount for the lips.
 
I smothered my lips throughout the day and overnight and by the next day the red patches had faded and the flaking skin had completely gone. This stuff really works when you need it and a definite must have for the winter. I would recommend the fragrance free cream as the normal cream has a very strong scent - and in my opinion a not very nice one!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment