Wednesday 16 January 2013

I Heart Liz Earle


I have been using and loving all things Liz Earle for over a year now and I have to say, I can't live without it! I have really noticed a difference in my skin and have not had a spot for AGES (I will probably get one now...) I can see and feel that my skin is very soft and much brighter since using the cleanser.
 
What I really love about this stuff is the quality. I don't need to take ages on my daily skincare routine for these products to make me feel like I am really giving my skin a luxurious pamper every time I use it. I really notice a difference when I am not using it. Liz Earle products are aimed at all skin types and have great descriptions of each product on their website (link below).



This very famous cleanser is know as the Cleanse & Polish, Hot Cloth Cleanser. I use it morning and evening most days. You take a small amount and massage it all over your face. To remove the cleanser you soak a pure muslin cloth in warm water and then gently wipe your face. This gives your face a very gentle exfoliation and removes makeup and dead skin cells. It is gentle enough to use on your eyes and removes eye makeup well. I like to use my Clarisonic  Mia in the evenings with this cleanser to give my skin a deep cleanse and remove my makeup more thoroughly. It smells absolutely gorgeous and contains rosemary, chamomile, cocoa butter and eucalyptus essential oil. A 200ml tube costs £24, this may seem pricey but it does last a long time and I think it is worth every penny.
 
 
After I have cleansed my skin I spritz all over with the Instant Boost Tonic. I decanted some of mine into a little spray bottle as I find it easier to apply and it makes it last longer too. The tonic is very gentle and doesn't contain any alcohol, this is great for me as alcohol is very drying. It has a lovely floral scent and sinks into the skin quickly. A 200ml bottle is £12.50, you can get it in a spray bottle for £13. I must have missed that when I ordered mine!


Every now and then my skin starts to feel a little dull and dry so I treat it to a mask. As I have dry/sensitive skin I went for the Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask (50ml £14,25). This mask is lovely and creamy and really hydrates my skin. It contains West African shea and borage seed oil and is smells of rose-scented geranium. I leave it on my skin for 10-15 minutes and then remove with a warm muslin cloth or flannel. I am loving this mask and it will definitely be a must have in my skincare for a while.
 
Liz Earle skincare is available from their website www.lizearle.com and John Lewis www.johnlewis.com.

P.S Delivery from Liz Earle is fantastic! It arrives pretty quickly and is beautifully packaged. They always throw in a  skincare or makeup sample and a copy of one of their magazines. As if I needed any more encouragement to buy more skincare and makeup!


Thanks for reading!

xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment