Tuesday 22 January 2013

It's A Keeper!


Lady Million by Paco Rabanne has certainly taken pride of place in my perfume collection. Since having it I have neglected my other perfumes and have worn nothing else! It's the perfect perfume to wear during the day as well as evening because it has such a light fresh scent. It has top notes of bitter orange, neroli and raspberry with floral notes of orange blossom and jasmine. The base notes are patchouli, amber and honey. Now that's quite a list of smells but the most important thing you need to know is that it smells AMAZING! I have had so many compliments when wearing it and just can't get enough of the smell. I am about to run out so will be rushing out to buy it again as soon as I've used up the very last drop.
 
 
You can pick this up from Boots and the price ranges from £36.50 - £65 depending on what size and whether you choose eau de toilette or parfum. If you haven't had a smell of this before, go and have a good whiff and like me I'm sure you will be hooked!
 
Thanks for reading!

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment