Sunday 13 January 2013

The classic red nail


This Revlon nail polish is by far my favourite nail polish. That's saying something as I do own a fair few polishes! This one always wins for me as its a great colour and so easy to apply.


The formulation of this beauty is perfect for when you are in a bit of a rush and haven't got time to wait ages between coats. It goes on really smoothly and despite the bold colour you do only need one coat. I usually apply a base coat to avoid staining your nails. A good top coat ensures they last that little bit longer. I would recommend any base and top coat polish from the Sally Hansen range.


I have a few other Revlon nail polishes but none of them match this one. My pet hate with polishes is waiting for each layer to dry, then just when you think they are dry, you go about your daily life and end up smudging your nails! Cue angry stamp of the feet and a few choice words! I know it's only nails and there are much more important things happening in the world but it is so ANNOYING! This has never happened with this one however, and takes as long to dry as drinking a good ol'cuppa!

Not in too bad a state after a night out!

Revlon polishes are available from Boots for £6.49, just had a quick look on their website and they are on offer for £5.00, bargain! I wonder how many of you will go to Boots to stock up and come out with much more than you intended...

Thanks for reading!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment