Sunday 27 January 2013

Winter Skincare Routine

 
I've spent the last few weeks fighting against the elements and trying to protect my skin from the freezing weather and recent snow! I have dry/sensitive skin so this has been quite a challenge!


The products I have been using lately have done a fantastic job at keeping my skin nourished and well hydrated. I have barely seen any dry patches on my skin this winter thanks to the likes of Liz Earle and Avene products.
 
 
If you would like to hear me chat about all these winter goodies, click on the video below!
 
 
The Video
 
 
 
Thanks for reading & watching!
 
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. i really want to try EL advanced night repair but the price puts me off hah. great post :) i love liz earle products, they're such a staple in my skincare routine

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, RT brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far im not that impressed with it, will do a full review when I have used it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I like your voice!

    http://www.missysworld.com/

    ReplyDelete